As you are aware, distance learning will begin on Sunday 22 March 2020. Our teachers have been eagerly preparing lessons and are excited to share these with the students next week. We wanted to share a few pieces of important information:
- Visit the Weekly Overviews on the school website (maplewood.school) to see find instructions for learning
- Continue using Google Classroom/Classdojo/SeeSaw for lessons and assignments
- It's imperative that students follow the E-learning schedule (attached) the best they can so they can access their teachers when they seek assistance or clarification.
- All teachers will be available for video conferencing time during their scheduled class times through Google Hangouts Meet. We ask that students respect the times to ensure all students have access to teachers. This time is not mandatory but is an excellent opportunity to ask teachers questions in real-time. These conferences will be recorded and shared with students.
- Google Hangouts Meet instructions for parents/students are also attached to this email
- For KG - grade 2 students/parents, we recommend that you contact your homeroom teacher through the platforms that they have suggested on their 'Introductory' video if you have any questions