Canadian International School Abu Dhabi Fees Structure At A Glance
Maplewood Wood School is committed to the success of your child’s future. We take this commitment very seriously. We take solid steps to make sure that we stand firm with our resolve. We often revise our payment structure and make it easier for parents to understand. Canadian international school Abu Dhabi fees structure is scrutinized every year or so. Maplewood School is no exception to this rule, but we wish to keep our valued clients informed about any changes or alterations that may occur.
For your convenience, we upload the revised fee structure on our website. Click at the link and go through the details. Usually, changes are marked so readers won’t have issues going through them.
Transparency In School Fee in Abu Dhabi
We keep our valued clients informed about upcoming developments. Changes in fee structure is a gradual process and clients are duly informed about any changes. The idea is to educate and make them understand that schools need to make such changes without wasting time.
Give Us A Call
For more information about fee structure and its impact upon students and parents, give us a call at 02-5524223. Visit our updated website to see the changes.
Payment Terms & conditions
Dates of payments of fees
Tuition fees are to be paid in advance.
- Term 1 : 01st September
- Term 2: 01st December
- Term 3 : 01st March
Mode of payments
School Fee Counter
- Cash/Credit Card/Cheques
- Cheque should be made in favour of “Maple Wood International School L.L.C.”
- Post-dated Cheques (PDC) have to be submitted for Term 2 & 3
- In the case of Cheques bounced back by the bank, AED. 1,000 Fine will be applied on each transactions
Online Fee payment
- Bank Transfers
o Bank Transfer Details
Bank: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Account Name: Maplewood International School LLC
Account No.: 7771001758466019
Swift Code: NBADAEAA
- Skiply App
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Additional fees are payable, which include ChromeBook, Books & Transportation
- Books fees have to be paid along with Term 1 fee
- Students are not required to purchase new ChromeBook each year, but must have a working Chrome Book for GR 3-12